Technological World

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Google and a User Name

You have always heard about searching in peoples names and finding information about them in Google. Lets just say I tried that and did not get very far, until an Idea popped into my head. Why not type a screen name into google. My, My, My what have we here. Well basically an index of every site they or you have ever registered for. I went thru my user name search and basically found a lot of old Linux forum posts. Imagine finding out your bosses screen name and typing it in. I wonder what you might find? Isn't this an interesting way to get information about people.

I you do start to peer into peoples lives, be careful as it may not always be true.
But wouldn't that be interesting if you did find true stuff. Maybe you could get
a promotion, or get fired. Who Knows.

1 Comments:

  • I've been looking for my brothers for over 20 yrs, I created a myspace site about it (see www.myspace.com/mylostbrothers)

    My brothers girlfriend googled his name last week and found my site, is that incredible or what?

    I don't know who I love more right now, google or myspace, lol

    By Blogger chase, at 17 June, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home